Sunday, August 28, 2011

"Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine."

There is a lot of change heading my way, most of it in the next few weeks.  I close on my house next Friday. NEXT FRIDAY - which means I've got to get on the ball, get organized and start packing!! I'm really excited about the new house - painting, floors, decorating, fixing everything up the way I want it. Its gonna be a lot of fun. It also makes me want to throw up a little...

A few weeks later my sister will have had the baby.I'm pretty excited about meeting my niece!! Aunt Cookie! When Lizzy gets here there are gonna be a lot of trips to Roanoke in my future.

"Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts."
...story of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment