If I wants a county resident would it really be that big of a deal for someone outside of the county to bring trash to the dump? I mean, at least I'm not throwing it out in a ditch somewhere, or at least I don't have a big ole burn barrel in my back yard. I recycle....
I know that the rules are probably set so that one dump doesn't have a massive overflow of trash. But even if it does, yay! people are bringing trash where it belongs! I know from experience that some neighboring states (Virginia I'm talking to you) make you pay to bring your trash to the dump, that's why most people don't do it!
So please Surry County trash Nazis, please stop giving me the stink-eye, I do live here, but even If I didnt, its really a good thing that I bring you my magazines, plastic, cardboard, paper, glass bottles and cans (all separated of course).
Here is a link to the Recyclo-pedia, it tells you how to recycle pretty much anything!
Here is a link to the Recyclo-pedia, it tells you how to recycle pretty much anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment